There are two ways to add the Tomatis Method® to your Feldenkrais lessons:
1) (My preferred way) is to have the Tomatis hearing lessons at the same time you are getting Feldenkrais lessons.
• You will have 12 Feldenkrais lessons during which you will be listening to Tomatis lessons. It will be necessary to commit to getting all 12 lessons within 3-4 weeks.
• After a break of about a month (where you do Active Listening work (see below)) you will get another 12 Feldenkrais lessons with your second segment of Tomatis lessons. Again, it will be necessary to commit to getting all 12 lessons within 3-4 weeks.
2) You will listen to the Tomatis lessons at home and come to Feldenkrais lessons weekly.
• You will listen to Tomatis lessons at home every day for 12 days in a row. You will also come to a total of 10 weekly Feldenkrais lessons during the full 2+months it takes to complete the 2 segments of Tomatis lessons.
• After a break of about a month (during which you will continue to get Feldenkrais lessons every week and do Active Listening work (see below))
a) you will listen to your second segment of Tomatis lessons at home every day for 12 days in a row and
b) you will continue your weekly Feldenkrais lessons.